Wednesday, November 10

Adam Lambert

it was on the 14th of October and i'm posting it now
=P
haha~ better late than never!

anyhow
i had no plans to go at all.
but natasha was. that hyped up girl who is a super big fan of his.
so when it came the day, my friend said "are u going adam lambert?"
i said "no, i dont have the tickets"
little did i know, when i came home, about 6pm, my brother came and knock on my room door and asked if i wanted to go.
for sure i was excited!
twenty minutes later my bro told me the tickets finish already
so i was like okay... but somehow i had that feeling i still had a chance to go somehow.
6.30pm, i had to get ready for tuition! then i heard my brother talking on the phone before telling me "let's go!"
HAHAHA
best thing ever!

it was last minute free tickets
but still
AWESOME!
so we went there and there werent as many as i thought so
as the concert almost begin, digi people started to flood the pits.

his vocals were too dahsyat!
too bad i didnt know most of the songs.
then there were like three so called big fans of adam started screaming like mad
but stopped when he sang some songs that werent his singles.
i feel like laughing out loud i tell u!

it was a long day
i admit i was so tired that i kept yawning
but it was a great show
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment